COVID-19 AND THE STUDIO
Health and safety has always been a top priority in my studio, during these uncertain COVID-19 times I have implemented a number of further procedures to ensure your safety throughout your visit to my studio, in adherence with Victoria Government Restriction Levels.
* I (and all members of my household) are double vaccinated and as of January 2021 have received our booster;
* Under the current Victoria Government Pandemic Guidelines specify I am only able to service fully vaccinated families unless you have an exemption.
* Given the current level of community transmission it is highly recommended that all clients attending my studio take a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) the morning of your photoshoot to help us keep the vulnerable new babies I work with daily safe.
* I also take a rapid antigen test on the morning of every session.
* If I experience any of the known COVID-19 symptoms, however mild, in the lead up to your session I’ll advise you at the earliest convenience and offer to reschedule your session once a negative test has been received or give you a full refund of your session fee if preferred;
* If any of your family members have recently been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results, have been in the presence of someone with COVID-19, feels unwell or exhibits any of the known COVID-19 symptoms please advise at your earliest convenience and do not attend the studio;
* If any of your family members are a close contact, and currently in quarantine for 5/7/10 days please advise at your earliest convenience and we can reschedule your photoshoot;
* Clients will receive a screening text message the day prior to your session to confirm no-one attending is/has been sick within the last 14 days.
* Only those from your immediate family being photographed are allowed to attend your session to allow social distancing where possible;
* I will remain 1.5metres from clients where possible (except where not practical);
* Clients are asked to access the studio via the entrance down the laneway beside the house (the gate will be open for you)
Masks & Hygiene
* Fitted face masks must be worn by clients at all times whilst in the studio, except while being professionally photographed;
* I will wear a fitted face mask at all times throughout your session;
* Clients are asked to sanitise their hands on arrival and regularly throughout their session;
* I regularly sanitise my hands before and throughout all sessions;
* Clients are asked to remove their shoes at the door on arrival;
* Clients are asked to leave prams and carseats in the car.
* All blankets, wraps, props and outfits used during sessions are washed immediately following each session;
* Hard surfaces (benches, door handles, light switches, toilets, sinks) are disinfected between sessions;
* Soft Surfaces like toys, clothing, chairs are sprayed with disinfectant between sessions;
* Studio floors are disinfected between sessions; and
* All photography equipment and lighting is cleaned following each session.
If you have any questions or would like further clarification on COVID-19 safety measures feel free to give me a call on 0416224152 or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org